Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jonae Media's first employee!

So, I have been working on a new chapter in my life. I have relocated for love and now I'm a wife!!! I have to say, I love it and i have been getting a lot done! I am moving forward with my Media Company, even though it wasn't easy with the move to a new place and having no contacts here. But, i have a great husband who gives me high fives when I need a pick me up! I hired my 1st employee, she lasted about a week at the job I gave her to set Appointments... I hate that she didn't stick with it, she was very good at the job - she just needed thicker skin. Well, Summer is here and I'm sure I will be able to find some college kids that need some work! I set a Goal with my sweet heart of a hubby that I will have an office in GA by my 26th B-day. I have also been working on Book signings here in GA!! I will keep everyone up to date!! Later!


Christina Jonae'
www.jonaemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment